Restaurant Brasserie Smaok
If you fancy eating in a restaurant that serves good food in a cosy and casual setting, look no further: Brasserie Smaok will exceed your expectations!
Restaurant Brasserie Smaok:
- is all about quality | fresh ingredients and homemade dishes
- offers a pleasant and relaxing setting
- has professional and friendly waiting staff
- provides private rooms for groups
- welcomes pets, provided they are on a leash and well behaved
- is a child friendly restaurant
You will love the food at Brasserie Smaok, as our chef infuses each dish with love and passion, ensuring it tastes amazing. We are open for lunch and dinner, but also serve coffee and sweet treats as well as drinks and bites.
Our kitchen is open from:
Lunch: 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm
Children of all ages are welcome at Brasserie Smaok! It truly is a child friendly restaurant.
We provide high chairs and a changing table for our very youngest guests and have a fun play area they can amuse themselves in once they have picked a dish from our extensive child’s menu – or even before! And if they still have room for dessert, these little ones can decorate their very own ice cream in our kitchen! After all, a meal at Brasserie Smaok would not be complete without a nice surprise!